Baccarat is the most popular card game with a long history, it was created back in 1400 in Italy. Nowadays, the game takes the leading place among online and offline casinos. Baccarat has some kind of special charm and causes full involvement in the game process. Itâ€™s not for nothing that aristocrats played it, spending many hours at a table covered with green cloth. But now, you have a chance to join this legendary game from the comfort of your home! All you need is to choose the most suitable platform from our list of the best baccarat online casinos.
Best Online Baccarat Casinos in Canada
Baccarat is a favorite game not only of James Bond but of millions of players around the world. Weâ€™ve collected the top 10 online baccarat casinos in Canada for both experienced gamblers and those who have never tried their hand in Baccarat.
JackpotCity has been online since 1998, this is one of the oldest casinos for baccarat. The casino was created on the Microgaming platform with the ability to play slot machines, electronic roulettes, card games, baccarat, and other interactive entertainment, including games with live dealers. The casino complies with the principles of fair play, which is confirmed by the checks of the eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance.
- Licensed software tested by eCORGAÂ
- 100% bonus for the first four deposits
- Mobile application for iOS, Android, Windows, and browser version for smartphones
- Downloadable client for Windows computers
- Multilevel loyalty system with good bonuses
- Regular promotions and tournaments
- Welcome bonus does not apply to baccarat games
- Small number of providers
- Small selection of available payment systems
- Inconvenient navigation for choosing games
- Large commission when withdrawing small amounts
Wild Casino was launched in 2017. Now, itâ€™s considered one of the most popular online baccarat casinos. All information on the site is available exclusively in English since the main target audience of the casino is players from the USA and Canada. The collection of games numbers 300 titles, including 180 slots. Gambling entertainment is represented by several developers: Betsoft, Nucleus Gaming, and Fresh Deck Studios. Gamblers can also play roulette, blackjack, and baccarat with live dealers.
- Welcome bonus up to $5000
- Gifts for inviting new players
- Regular tournaments
- Small number of games
- No demos
Casumo Casino has been operating since 2012, offering gambling fans a large selection of slots and other games. The operator provides only licensed software and works with popular developers of gaming software such as Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, Novomatic, NetEnt, and Blueprint Gaming. In general, there are 2 000 video slots from 35 providers.
- Lots of games
- Original website design
- Two official licenses
- Large FAQ section
- Games with live dealers
- No cashback
- No loyalty program rules
Spin Casino has been operating since 2001 and attracts players with licensed software and fair payments. The site offers over 600 games from Microgaming, NetEnt, and Evolution Gaming providers. Games in the Live Casino section are represented by one provider â€“ Evolution Gaming. There are six categories: “Best”, “Roulette”, “Blackjack”, “Baccarat and Sic Bo”, “Poker”, and “Game Shows”.Â
- Verified license
- Welcome bonus up to $1,000
- Multilevel VIP program
- Demo in every game
- More than 60 games at Live Casino
- Withdrawal from $50
- Bonus program is not developed
The casino was opened in 2003 and operates on the Microgaming platform. Ruby Fortune offers a collection of about 700 gambling games from Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and Ezugi. There is no separate Live Casino section, but you still can play baccarat, roulette, poker, blackjack, and sic bo with live dealers. Also, the casino offers a welcome bonus of up to $750.
- Maltese license
- Original software
- Delays in payments
- Withdrawal from 35 dollars
- Tricky registration
- No cashback
Betway Casino has been providing services to fans of gambling entertainment since 2006. Users are offered bonuses, live games from well-known providers, and the best licensed video slots. There are 550 online games, including roulette, blackjack, table games (baccarat, craps, sic bo), video poker, and other titles (keno, bingo). Also, users are offered to bet on sports and e-sports.
- Two verified licenses
- Proven software
- Live games from Netent and Evolution Gaming
- Sports and e-sports betting
- Welcome bonus up to $1,000
- No demos
- Few games
The official website of Tropez Casino has almost 20 years of history, offering visitors good conditions for online gambling. The collection of gambling entertainment numbers about 1,100 titles, the bulk of which is represented by video slots â€“ there are 800 of them. Also, players have access to various filters that help to select games by topic, number of lines, bonuses, and special features. In addition, there are several dozen tables in the live games catalog. This is one of the best online casinos for baccarat with live dealers!
- Maltese license
- PC client
- Regular promotions
- Variety of payment systems
- Incompetent customer service
- Outdated design
- No demos
- Incomprehensible VIP program
Yukon Gold casino appeared in 2004 and attracted players with an expanded loyalty program and licensed software from the Microgaming provider. The casino offers table and card games, slots, and live games. You can see the list of games with real dealers if you go to the “Interactive Casino” tab. The page displays 11 titles â€“ baccarat, poker, blackjack, roulette, monopoly, and other games. After clicking on any of them, the gambler enters a separate play area with an expanded list of live games:
- 45 types of blackjack;
- 12 types of roulette;
- 18 titles in baccarat and sic bo section;
- 7 poker tables;
- 7 game shows.
- Quick registration
- Convenient navigation
- Extensive section with live casino games
- Downloadable PC clientÂ
- Few video slots and other games
- Withdrawal from $50
- Small number of payment systems
- Poor bonus policy
Grand Mondial is part of the renowned Casino Rewards network, which provides players with an impressive loyalty program. All gambling games are provided by Evolution Gaming and Microgaming. In total, there are about 260 video slots in the game lobby. Live dealer games are collected in a separate category. Clicking on the Live Casino, the player sees 11 titles, but in reality, there are more games. For the convenience of players, there is a classification by genre: roulette, baccarat, sic bo, blackjack, poker, and game shows.
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission license
- games with live dealers
- PC clientÂ
- Few games
- Verification problems when withdrawing funds
- Useless customer service
Golden Star was launched in 2016 and since that time has attracted millions of gambling fans with a huge selection of games and a generous bonus program. In total, the site has collected about 3,000 gambling games from 40 developers. The live casino category includes titles from Authentic, Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, Luckystreak, and Pragmatic Play providers. There are different versions of roulette, blackjack, poker, baccarat, and other games.
- Multiple accounts are available
- Deposit and withdrawal in bitcoins
- Over 3,000 games
- Welcome bonus up to $500 and 100 free spins
- Poor loyalty program
Baccarat Online Casinos Features
Since Baccarat has been around for a long time, there are several versions of the game:Â
- European baccarat â€“ considered a classic type of game and is widespread in most casinos in Europe. In European baccarat, the winning amount is determined by the casino, and the number of players depends on the total number of bets made.
- Mini-Baccarat â€“ a simplified version of the popular gambling game adapted for online casinos. The player needs only to predict the outcome of the game by guessing the winner.
- Punto Banco â€“ another version of baccarat found in online casinos and offline gambling establishments. Punto Banco is played just like classic baccarat. The only thing is that instead of bets on the player and the banker, the participants bet on Punto (the player) and Banco (the banker) â€“ that is, they just use different names for the bets. This version is more popular in Europe than in the US and Canada.
- Chemin de Fer â€“ a version in which the opponents play against each other at the table. Chemin de Fer baccarat is prevalent mainly in France, although it may also be found in other casinos in the world.
The rules are the same in all versions, but some playing conditions change:
- Number of decks â€“ from 1 to 8
- Number of participants â€“ up to 14 people at one table
- Dealing and drawing rules
- Additional bets, third card rules
- Payment limits and casino commissions
- The dealer can be either one of the players or a professional dealerÂ
- Game table design and layout
Baccarat Online Casino Bonuses
While playing at the best baccarat casinos online, you may be offered several types of bonuses:
- Deposit Bonus. This is the most popular bonus in baccarat. To receive it, you just need to deposit a minimum amount. After that, you get a bonus that corresponds to a percentage of your deposit, usually 100%.
- No Deposit Bonus. You receive this bonus in a limited amount upon completion of registration.
- Reload Bonus. These are deposit bonuses that become available after the expiration of the welcome bonus. Such offers are usually available in the promotions section. Reload bonuses arenâ€™t as big as the welcome bonus, but they are worth it anyway, especially if they are meant for baccarat.
Baccarat Strategies in Casinos
It is worth knowing that card counting, Martingale, and other well-known strategies do not work in Baccarat. There is not much freedom of action here, and the advantage in case of a successful bet is not too high. Therefore, you should apply other strategies:
- Tied Hand Betting
This strategy has the lowest probability but the highest odds. The odds are usually 8:1, which may seem attractive. House Edge is expected to be the highest at 14.36%. However, this rarely happens. In Baccarat, the probability of a Tie end is 9.53%.
- Playerâ€™s Hand Betting
While the House Edge is 1.24% relative to the Playersâ€™ bets (which is significantly better than in the case of Tie), this is still not the most efficient bet to place. However, if you win by betting on Playerâ€™s Hand, you double your bet. Some players prefer this strategy because the payoff is higher.
- Bankerâ€™s Hand Betting
For bank bets, House Edge in Baccarat is 1.06%. Experienced players usually start with this strategy. If you win bank bets, you usually have to pay the casino a 5% commission. This may seem discouraging, but after a while, the player gets more money. This option is good as a long-term Baccarat strategy.
The most important question is â€“ can you win at Baccarat consistently? There is no strategy that can guarantee this. But you may improve your chances by starting with a bet on the banker. It is recommended to change the bets and not to choose the same side all the time. But in the long run, bankerâ€™s hand bets should prevail.
- Action â€“ the term used to describe the bet placed or the total amount of money wagered by a player.
- Banco â€“ Spanish analog of the dealer or banker, may also refer to the banker bet.
- Banker Bet â€“ one of three bets you can choose.
- Bankroll â€“ the amount of money that a player is going to spend on the game.
- Commission â€“ a fee that a player pays to the bank in case of a winning bet.
- Dealer â€“ the person who manages the table and is responsible for dealing the cards.
- House Edge â€“ an advantage that allows a casino to make a profit regardless of the outcome of the game.
- Pass â€“ an analog for winning.
- Punto â€“ Spanish analog of the player.
- Tie â€“ the outcome of the game when neither the player nor the banker wins, that is, a draw.
Baccarat is an exciting gambling game that can bring considerable profit and cheer you up. The main thing is to control your emotions and not to lose your head from victories and failures. Enjoy top baccarat online casinos and big wins. We wish you success and good luck!